Home Security Monitoring
One of the most important systems we offer at Power Home Technologies is home security monitoring. Power Home Technologies is a Monitronics Authorized Dealer, and we’ve trusted our home security monitoring to their award winning Response Center. The Monitronics Alarm Response Center provides reliable, uninterrupted security monitoring for burglary, fire, carbon monoxide and medical emergencies.
How does security monitoring work?
Your Power Home Technologies’ security system includes multiple sensors based on the package and add-ons you choose. When a sensor detects a problem – say, movement of a door or window – it sends a signal to the control panel. The panel connects with the Monitronics Alarm Response Center and routes data to an individual workstation. A Monitronics operator quickly assesses the situation and takes necessary action.
The Monitronics Alarm Response Center
- Five Diamond Certification from the Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA), which means 100% of their operators have achieved proficiency and certification (less than 3% of recognized North American monitoring centers have Five Diamond Certification)
- Each Monitronics CSAA-certified operator has completed more than 96 hours of classroom training and 8 weeks of hands-on mentoring; they’re prepared for any emergency
- Redundant, 24/7 backup monitoring center; if communication with one monitoring station is disrupted, another center immediately assumes security coverage
- Utilizes the latest computer hardware and most technologically advanced receiving software available
Monitronics offers award-winning monitoring you can rely on.
- Four-time Frost & Sullivan Alarm Industry Award Winner
- Three-time Consumers’ Choice Award® winner for excellence in business and customer service
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A rating
- Consistently meets or exceeds all UL Standards which means safer products, better-trained techs and security up to standard and codes
- IQ (Installation Quality) Certified for reaching high standards of installation, monitoring and customer education