Security Monitoring & Home Security Alarm Systems
With our award-winning Alarm Response Center monitoring your home 24/7, you can have peace of mind while we keep things safe.
Peace of Mind with Award-Winning Monitoring
Home security monitoring is the most important feature of any home security system. Because of this, Power Home Technologies is a Monitronics Authorized Dealer, and we’ve trusted our home security monitoring to their award winning Response Center. The Monitronics Alarm Monitoring Center provides reliable, uninterrupted security monitoring for burglary, fire, carbon monoxide, and medical emergencies. As a leader in security monitoring, Monitronics is a partner that you'll never have to worry about.
Five Diamond Certified Alarm Monitoring
Every year, the Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA) recognizes a small group of companies with its Five Diamond Certification. While there are tons of security monitoring centers in the United States, less than 3% of them meet the criteria to receive this coveted designation. Our home security monitoring achieves that standard yearly. This means you can rely on our top-level proficiency, while knowing that each of our operators are thoroughly certified to the highest of standards.
Home Security Monitoring You Can Count On
- Four-time Frost & Sullivan Alarm Industry Award Winner
- Three-time Consumers’ Choice Award® winner for excellence in business and customer service
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A rating
- Consistently meets or exceeds all UL Standards, which means safer products, better-trained techs, and security up to standard and codes
- IQ (Installation Quality) Certified for reaching high standards of installation, monitoring, and customer education
A Closer Look at Our Partner, Monitronics
Why Homeowners Prefer Monitronics Monitoring
- Five Diamond Certification from the Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA), which means 100% of their operators have achieved proficiency and certification. Less than 3% of recognized North American monitoring centers have Five Diamond Certification
- Each Monitronics CSAA-certified operator has completed more than 96 hours of classroom training and 8 weeks of hands-on mentoring. They’re prepared for any emergency
- Redundant, 24/7 backup monitoring center. If communication with one monitoring station is disrupted, another center immediately assumes security coverage
- Utilizes the latest computer hardware and most technologically advanced receiving software available